1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Free used strings...

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by rydin4lifebass, Feb 12, 2014.

1. rydin4lifebass

rydin4lifebass

It's that time again...I have a set of D'Addario ProSteels that I just took off my bass. They were on for two days and probably have a total of four hours playing time on them. I picked up a few sets to try and settled on something different (I had a post similar to this a few days ago). These were on an Ibanez SRX300 34" scale for reference. The BEAD strings were cut to fit while the G string is uncut. These are free to a good home, just asking a few dollars to offset shipping. String gauges are:

B: .125
    E: .105
    A: .085
    D: .065
    G: .045
  2. Zoop Soup

Zoop Soup

I wish I had the means to give money over the internet. :scowl:
  3. JustForSport

JustForSport

Would the D string still have enough wraps to move to the standard D post on your SRX300?
    pm'd