1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fretless Squier VM for $267 with XL flats, was it a good deal?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ChadHidsley, Dec 6, 2012.

1. ChadHidsley

ChadHidsley

ive been looking into getting some sort of fretless jazz bass. I was looking into SX and the Squier VM but used (trying to get the best deal cux my pockets are light forsay)

Out of impulse I just ordered a Squier VM fretless with D'add XL chrom medlight flats online for 267 shipped (i was able to get 20% off so 244 for the bass and strings new before taxes)

Do you think this was a good deal/worth it for a squier? should I have just waited for a used one?
  2. rossiman

rossiman

Im actually looking into getting one too, Ive had 8 basses (all of them used) and I feel like if i get a new bass i might become a nervous mother over it so i tend to go for used deals...but it sounds like you got a good deal
  3. Kryptos

Kryptos

More to the point do YOU think you got a good deal?