FS: 06 Warwick Streamer Stage I 6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dave2, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave2

dave2 Gold Supporting Member

I've decided to part with my new-old-stock 2006 Warwick Streamer Stage I (SSI) 6 string. The SSI basses are neck-through (NT), broad neck, has active MEC electronics and MEC soap bar pickups, and has gold hardware / straplocks. This German made bass has an lovely honey violin oil finish, wonderful flame maple body, and sounds great through my Crown amp/Aguilar cabinets. The broad neck is great for slapping! I'm looking for $2600 shipped, insured, CONUS, Paypal. Not looking for trades unless you have a Warwick Thumb NT 5 string ... feel free to make me a cash offer.

A little history: This bass was purchased by a local musician/dealer from the old USA Warwick distributor when they liquidated their stock. I bought it from this local dealer last March and it is brand new. I played it a couple of times in my non-smoking home but the neck is too large for my small hands - I will stay with my 5 string Warwicks. If I could play this bass I would keep it - its beautiful bass and sounds incredible. I love Warwick basses! It comes with the deluxe Warwick gig bag and the Warwick User Kit.

Send me a PM with your interest.

Thanks all,

Dave

Attached Files:

2. dave2

To the Top for the sale of this honey violin finished flame maple 6 string Warwick Streamer Stage I.

Thanks all! I love Talk Bass........
    Dave
  3. dave2

I will drop the price on this Warwick Streamer Stage I 6 string with honey violin finish. I have played it in my non-smoking home only - it is a broad neck and too big for my small hands. Comes with the really nice Warwick gig bag and User Kit. $2200 today shipped CONUS.

Happy birthday to me!
    Dave
  4. dave2

UP to the TOP for a nice 6 string Warwick with a beautiful flamed maple wood and honey violin oil finish. Somebody give this wonderful bass a home and some playing time!

Dave
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. shoface

shoface

Beautiful bass! Used to have the same one but 5-String. I miss it.
  7. dave2

Shoface, This Streamer Stage I NT 6 is a true beauty and sounds incredible. Warwick is a wonderful builder of bass instruments. I'm not sure they get the credit they deserve.

Someone please give this maple neck-through 6 string Warwick a new home. The broad neck is too big for my hands so it's not being played at all. It's never left my non-smoking home.

Dave
  8. dave2

Bump to the top for an '06 Warwick Streamer Stage I NT 6 string.
  9. dave2

To The Top with a beautiful Streamer Stage I 6 string.
  10. BassedInSpace

BassedInSpace

Beautiful bass, bet it sounds as good as it looks, can you post a full length shot.
  11. dave2

Try this picture and see what you think. This actually it the picture in my avatar. I can get the bass out of its case and try a few shots later on or tomorrow if you are truly interested.
    It is a beautiful 2006 honey violin maple Warwick NT 6 string. It does sound fantastic the little bit I played it. I love it but my hands need a 5 string not a 6 string.

Dave

Attached Files:

12. Rich L

Rich L Supporting Member

Drooling....
  13. dave2

It's a great bass! Somebody has to love a 6 string Warwick Streamer Stage I with gorgeous flamed maple!!

I'll upload a few more pictures that I took earlier today.

Attached Files:

14. dave2

The first picture attached shows the only flaw in this bass - a ding on the lower horn. It came to me this way from the seller. I noticed it after I took the bass home.

The second picture is the back / neck - I love the way this bass looks. Warwick builds some incredible basses!!

Attached Files:

15. dave2

And the serial number is D-124695-06 if you want to look it up on the Warwick site for all the specifics for this Streamer Stage I

Thanks all!

Dave

Attached Files:

16. DougD

DougD Bassman7654 Supporting Member

17. dave2

On hold... payment pending.
  18. dave2

And SOLD! Thanks all

Dave