1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: 06 Warwick Streamer Stage I 6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dave2, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave2

dave2 Gold Supporting Member

I've decided to part with my new-old-stock 2006 Warwick Streamer Stage I (SSI) 6 string. The SSI basses are neck-through (NT), broad neck, has active MEC electronics and MEC soap bar pickups, and has gold hardware / straplocks. This German made bass has an lovely honey violin oil finish, wonderful flame maple body, and sounds great through my Crown amp/Aguilar cabinets. The broad neck is great for slapping! I'm looking for $2600 shipped, insured, CONUS, Paypal. Not looking for trades unless you have a Warwick Thumb NT 5 string ... feel free to make me a cash offer.

A little history: This bass was purchased by a local musician/dealer from the old USA Warwick distributor when they liquidated their stock. I bought it from this local dealer last March and it is brand new. I played it a couple of times in my non-smoking home but the neck is too large for my small hands - I will stay with my 5 string Warwicks. If I could play this bass I would keep it - its beautiful bass and sounds incredible. I love Warwick basses! It comes with the deluxe Warwick gig bag and the Warwick User Kit.

Send me a PM with your interest.

Thanks all,

Dave

Attached Files:

2. dave2

To the Top for the sale of this honey violin finished flame maple 6 string Warwick Streamer Stage I.

Thanks all! I love Talk Bass........
    Dave

3. dave2

I will drop the price on this Warwick Streamer Stage I 6 string with honey violin finish. I have played it in my non-smoking home only - it is a broad neck and too big for my small hands. Comes with the really nice Warwick gig bag and User Kit. $2200 today shipped CONUS.

Happy birthday to me!
    Dave

4. dave2

UP to the TOP for a nice 6 string Warwick with a beautiful flamed maple wood and honey violin oil finish. Somebody give this wonderful bass a home and some playing time!

Dave

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. shoface

shoface Supporting Member

Beautiful bass! Used to have the same one but 5-String. I miss it.

7. dave2

Shoface, This Streamer Stage I NT 6 is a true beauty and sounds incredible. Warwick is a wonderful builder of bass instruments. I'm not sure they get the credit they deserve.

Someone please give this maple neck-through 6 string Warwick a new home. The broad neck is too big for my hands so it's not being played at all. It's never left my non-smoking home.

Dave

8. dave2

Bump to the top for an '06 Warwick Streamer Stage I NT 6 string.

9. dave2

To The Top with a beautiful Streamer Stage I 6 string.

10. BassedInSpace

BassedInSpace

Beautiful bass, bet it sounds as good as it looks, can you post a full length shot.

11. dave2

Try this picture and see what you think. This actually it the picture in my avatar. I can get the bass out of its case and try a few shots later on or tomorrow if you are truly interested.
    It is a beautiful 2006 honey violin maple Warwick NT 6 string. It does sound fantastic the little bit I played it. I love it but my hands need a 5 string not a 6 string.

Dave

Attached Files:

12. Rich L

Rich L

13. dave2

It's a great bass! Somebody has to love a 6 string Warwick Streamer Stage I with gorgeous flamed maple!!

I'll upload a few more pictures that I took earlier today.

Attached Files:

14. dave2

The first picture attached shows the only flaw in this bass - a ding on the lower horn. It came to me this way from the seller. I noticed it after I took the bass home.

The second picture is the back / neck - I love the way this bass looks. Warwick builds some incredible basses!!

Attached Files:

15. dave2

And the serial number is D-124695-06 if you want to look it up on the Warwick site for all the specifics for this Streamer Stage I

Thanks all!

Dave

Attached Files:

16. DougD

DougD Bassman7654 Supporting Member

17. dave2

On hold... payment pending.

18. dave2

And SOLD! Thanks all

Dave