1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS 15 INCH Bass Raw WOOFER Speaker Driver BEYMA 15G40 8 OHM $189

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Laurent, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurent

Laurent Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

For sale used Beyma 15G40 8 ohm Very low hours on this speaker, probably less than 20 hours total. This speaker has never been pushed or abused. No flaws, defect or problem, very good overall condition. PM me for some pictures.

Great speaker for either bass guitar or sound reinforcement, check out its stats. On bass it's tone is round, warm and very natural sounding. It reminds me of a JBL E140 with more bass extension and more impact. You will not run out of headroom with this one!

It currently retails for $330, Usspeaker.com describes it as their best sounding bass speaker.

For complete specs check out USSPEAKER.com
    The FS is 37 hertz and it goes all the way to 25 hertz with great definition. It's rated 700 watts, and the XMAX is 7 mm! Since it's a traditional magnet you get great heat dispersion. I suspect this driver outperforms most 2x15 configurations.

I don't need this kind of power so it's for sale. I have sold the cabinet holding this driver as a local sale so I am just looking at making some room at this point.

$189 shipped CON US PRICE DROP TO $129
  2. Laurent

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

Price drop to $129
  3. Laurent

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

Sold to pbrane.
    Thank you Sir.