1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS:1967 Fender Bassman w Fender 2x15 Cab/Local only!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bassman8416, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bassman8416

Bassman8416 Supporting Member

Hey Folks...This is a repost....
    A very good friend of mine has an old Fender Bassman head and 2x15 Cab. It was left to him by a buddy who passed away. He wants to sell it. When the head powers up there is distortion and "dirt" when played through. I imagine it needs to have tubes replaced and other things looked into. It has sat in his house for years(at least 16) without being touched. The serial # is A08076 and here are some pics. I really do not know much about these, but I will answer questions as best i can. This is now at my house, so you will be dealing with me. I want to sell them together. After some research, I have decided to sell both as is for:
    [DEL]$750![/DEL]$650 Local Pickup!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bassman8416

3. Bassman8416