1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: 1967 Vintage Fender Xll electric 12 string guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by beobass, Jan 10, 2014.

1. beobass

beobass

Fender XII. This one has a 1967 stamp on the neck inside. I have the original case, manual, strap, and coiley cord which came with it. I want 3350.00 for it. It has a few chips or dents usual for a guitar this old, also some micro cracking in the finish again due to age, and it had a single owner. The original owner died and his son took it to GC and sold it to them. I bought it before it even hit the floor. I have used it on some gigs and at church a few times so its been out and about less than 20 times in the past couple of years.

This is without a doubt one of the best sounding 12 strings around - if you want to hear one - listen to "Dance the Night Away" off Disraeli Gears, or especially "Stairway to Heaven" which is where these were used. Elvis, Townsend, Clapton, Page, Scotty Moore, and many others played the stick on various albums and songs - it was a premiere studio guitar in the day.

Looking for $3350 but will entertain reasonable offers. No trades at this time.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. beobass

beobass

Reasonable offers will be considered!

Bump!

3. beobass

beobass