1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS 1979-80 OVATION MAGNUM II BASS W/OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by deadsled, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadsled

deadsled Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist: Gallien Krueger, Innovation Strings, Blast Cult Bass
    I got this guy as part of a trade and although I REALLY, REALLY like this bass I want a Greenboy Fearless cab more! I'm sure if you're looking then you already know about these awesome basses. All mahogany body, very resonant, rosewood f'board, 18v preamp, 3 band slider eq, pickup selector toggle switch and a volume knob. Most of the black finish has worn off of the pickup frame, very common, also the mute works fine. The pickups are a whole other world, the bridge pickup has crazy meaty horseshoe poles and is very hot, the neck pickup is something else all together. Each individual pole has a hole at the bottom that allows you adjust the volume of each string! Very cool and a tone giant. Very suited for doom or dub or anything needing some solid, thunder from the gods!!

Comes with original case with a busted handle, it just needs to have the rivets replaced. All electronics work as they should, no major fret wear, body is in great shape, replacement pick guard. Asking $1,300.oo OBO

Not really interested in trades unless you have a fearless cab or an old p-bass or something very cool. Serial # is B 01718, dates it somewhere between 1974-1979

Attached Files:

2. deadsled

Disclosures:
    daily bump....any offers?
  3. deadsled

Disclosures:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.