FS 1979-80 OVATION MAGNUM II BASS W/OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by deadsled, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadsled

deadsled Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist: Gallien Krueger, Innovation Strings, Blast Cult Bass
    I got this guy as part of a trade and although I REALLY, REALLY like this bass I want a Greenboy Fearless cab more! I'm sure if you're looking then you already know about these awesome basses. All mahogany body, very resonant, rosewood f'board, 18v preamp, 3 band slider eq, pickup selector toggle switch and a volume knob. Most of the black finish has worn off of the pickup frame, very common, also the mute works fine. The pickups are a whole other world, the bridge pickup has crazy meaty horseshoe poles and is very hot, the neck pickup is something else all together. Each individual pole has a hole at the bottom that allows you adjust the volume of each string! Very cool and a tone giant. Very suited for doom or dub or anything needing some solid, thunder from the gods!!

Comes with original case with a busted handle, it just needs to have the rivets replaced. All electronics work as they should, no major fret wear, body is in great shape, replacement pick guard. Asking $1,300.oo OBO

Not really interested in trades unless you have a fearless cab or an old p-bass or something very cool. Serial # is B 01718, dates it somewhere between 1974-1979

Attached Files:

2. deadsled

Disclosures:
    daily bump....any offers?
  3. deadsled

Disclosures:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.