1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS- 1987 Ibanez RD707 *GREAT Player and Value* Made in Japan MIJ *PRICE REDUCED!*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Joel Graham, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Joel Graham

Joel Graham Exiting Gracefully

Ibanez RD707 in fine playing condition. The body on this bass was refinished by a prior owner and his explanation was there was not enough time to finish it as desired, he had shows to do! The original white finish on the back and sides remain and would prove easy enough to restore if elected to do so. Original finish on neck. Interestingly, he owned 9 of the 707s and 727s at that same time and this bass was the best playing and sounding of them all. Having sold all of the others, I purchased this, his last one.

Bass has been used but not abused and sounds like it's worth a lot more! This bass heralds from an era some define as Ibanez's golden years. The basswood looks better than my photos depict. Sale includes a hardcase with latches needing replaced (TKL $6.00 part)...

SOLD!!

[DEL]$225.00[/DEL] $190.00 shipped east of Mississippi. West, please add $10.00...

I would sell the bass for $25.00 less than the above stated pricing without the case. I can pack it to get it to you safely!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  2. Joel Graham

Phat P-Bass tone BUMP (with Jazz benefits!)...

Cool bass for the money!!

3. Joel Graham

4. InfamousAmos

InfamousAmos

I'm interested without the case. Guitar player looking to get into the bass, seems like a great entry bass for me. How will you pack it? Shipping with no case kind of worries me but a broken case is meh.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Joel Graham

PM replied... Never mind me... I pack like a fiend in order for things to survive nuclear blasts!!

SOLD!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014