1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: 1994 MusicMan Stingray

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bocasfx, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bocasfx

bocasfx

One more that I have to let go…

This time is my '94 MusicMan Stingray. I bought this one from TBer jtlee in '07. I think it's still in the same condition that it was when I bought it from him.

Three band EQ, natural finish, rosewood fingerboard, birdseye maple neck. There's a tiny nick on the headstock but it's barely noticeable. The strap buttons have been replaced with a set of Schaller strap locks but I still have the original ones if you want them.

Comes with a hard shell case. I'm not sure if it's the original. It has a few scratches and rips here and there but it's fully functional.

Price is C$1,000 plus shipping (paypal). I'm in Ontario, Canada but I'm OK shipping to the US. Buyer pays actual shipping cost and any custom fees.

Sorry… no trades at the moment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. x52dcd

x52dcd Supporting Member

3. bocasfx

bocasfx

On hold.