1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: 1994 MusicMan Stingray

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bocasfx, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bocasfx

bocasfx

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

One more that I have to let go…

This time is my '94 MusicMan Stingray. I bought this one from TBer jtlee in '07. I think it's still in the same condition that it was when I bought it from him.

Three band EQ, natural finish, rosewood fingerboard, birdseye maple neck. There's a tiny nick on the headstock but it's barely noticeable. The strap buttons have been replaced with a set of Schaller strap locks but I still have the original ones if you want them.

Comes with a hard shell case. I'm not sure if it's the original. It has a few scratches and rips here and there but it's fully functional.

Price is C$1,000 plus shipping (paypal). I'm in Ontario, Canada but I'm OK shipping to the US. Buyer pays actual shipping cost and any custom fees.

Sorry… no trades at the moment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. x52dcd

x52dcd Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

3. bocasfx