1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: 1995 IBANEZ SOUNDGEAR SR400 black unlined fretless 4 w/ DiMarzios

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by eddiebo, Feb 11, 2014.

1. eddiebo

eddiebo Supporting Member

Model SR 400 FL
    SN C5104525
    made at the Cort Plant, Korea - October 1995
    Production Number: 4525

cool little clean stealth fretless, all black, blank plank, plays and sounds very nice, compact and lightweight. I do not play fretless at all anymore and havent touched it. This was an eBay find that I cleaned up and put in better pickups and electronics. I have the original pickups and will include them. The original pots and wiring are gone.

PIX here:
    http://bit.ly/MJLslr

Details are:
    - mid-'90s Korea build (SN C5104525)
    - all black
    - unlined fretless
    - pots, wiring, jack all new and replaced with CTS / switchcraft
    - very good shape, very little play wear, no major chips or dings, no missing paint or issues
    - P/J pickup configuration, pickups replaced with: P DiMarzio Will Power Middle, J DiMarzio Area J Bridge
    - completely rewired with StewMac cloth kit, all pots replaced with 500k taper CTS pots, and new switchcraft jack
    - pro installs on the above including recent setup with DR Nickel Sunbeams 45-105

$275 shipped / paypal / gigbag

any takers, questions? PM me

NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE, FSO

thanks!

Attached Files:

2. eddiebo

eddiebo Supporting Member