1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: 2 Marshall IBS heads

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BlkHeli, Aug 20, 2013.

1. BlkHeli

BlkHeli Supporting Member

Hi. I have for sale 2 Marshall IBS heads. The first is a 300 watt into 4ohm silver jubilee 25th anniversary model 3530 in perfect electronic condition. My tech made a mechanical mod to support the pcbs behind the knobs which was a major failure on the IBS heads. This head was also cleaned and inspected for sale. With the mod this amp is 100% solid.

Cosmetics: some scratches on the chrome. Better than it looks in the photos. The mirror chrome is impossible to photograph. This head is very loud and the EQ section is incredibly versatile from clean to grind. It will have a full set of NOS Marshall knobs installed prior to shipping.

This head is very rare. It is also awesome. As used by NOMEANSNO/Rob Wright.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1377011618.204586.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1377011643.471340.jpg

The second head is a 200w bi-ampable 4 ohm minimum model 5522 (it was the combo version identical to the 3520).

This head has the identical pcb knob support mod that you'll thank my tech for. This head was also cleaned and tested for sale. It is in perfect working condition. It does not come with the rack case in the photos. The Marshall blank plate can be included with either head, first buyer gets dibs.

This head is in great cosmetic condition. None of the cracking or faceplate warp that you find on most of these heads. I have two new knobs coming to replace the ones that are missing caps.

Another great head, sounds amazing. I've had many versions of the IBS line and I kept these two because they were the best of my collection. More photos will be added. Receipts for service will be included.
  2. Vintage Guy

Vintage Guy Supporting Member

Don't see any prices!
  3. BlkHeli

Ha. Typical noob, right?

I had to put the head in front of a black background in these photos to minimize reflections. This is the silver series 3530.

I'd like 400 for the silver series head and 275 for the 200w black head. Offers accepted. Prices include shipping in CONUS.
    Couple more silver series photos:
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1377013748.019369.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1377013760.503222.jpg
  4. BlkHeli

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. BlkHeli

And here's the 3520 photos. It's only allowing me to post two at a time.
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1377013913.152485.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1377013925.636358.jpg
  7. BlkHeli

8. BlkHeli

9. Fret Knuckler

Fret Knuckler Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Assembly Lead, AXL Guitars USA
  10. BlkHeli

Jubilee 300w head is on hold pending payment
  11. BlkHeli

Jubilee is SOLD
    The 3520 is still available.
  12. BlkHeli

Trade offer in the works for 3520 head. Feel free to offer cash. Cutoff is Friday.
  13. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist Gold Supporting Member

that 200 watt head is pretty sweet, i should have kept mine
  14. BlkHeli

I wish I could keep it! Offers accepted until 10pm EST today or it gets traded for a set of vintage alembic PJ pups inexplicably attached to a washburn force 40 which I'll put up for sale next week. :)