1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: 2001 Lakland Skyline 5502

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mikecd1, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikecd1

mikecd1 Supporting Member

Up for sale is my 5502 from the first year they were available. It's loaded with Bartolini preamp and pickups and has been upgraded with USA hipshot ultralight tuners and string ferrules. These are the same size as those on the 5594 as the originals were the Gotoh mini gb20's I believe. I am second owner and considering the age, not much wear. A little discoloration on fretboard between 5-12th frets, but it was resealed. Finish damaged near string ferrule on back through clear coat. I got it that way, but it isn't really a big deal. Previous owner moved strap buttons which were moved back to original and filled. Neck profile is slim and very much like my 5594. Plays easily with straight neck and low action. Weight is right at 9 lbs on my scale. My plumber came over for 8 hours so not looking for trades and hoping this will help cover his bill. Hate to see this go, but I am mostly a 4 string player and this has very little playing wear on it. Asking [DEL]1199[/DEL] $1100 obo including a gigbag and shipping to conus only.
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1387470232.012917.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1387470250.001930.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1387470267.443721.jpg

2. mikecd1

3. mikecd1

4. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Sweet!

Wish I needed one....great price on an early 5502

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. mikecd1

Thanks Basspraiser! It really is a sweet bass and I've just sweetened the deal with a price drop to make it just a tad sweeter for the Holidays!

7. jazzbass1967

jazzbass1967

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist- La Bella Strings
  8. mikecd1

The perfect Holiday gift for yourself or the bass player in your life bump.

9. mikecd1

Under deposit and on hold.

10. mikecd1

And it was sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.