1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: 2001 Martin D-28

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Tonegasm, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tonegasm

Tonegasm Supporting Member

Selling my 2001 Martin D-28 with hardshell case. A really wonderful-sounding guitar with a Fishman under saddle pickup. Being 12 years old, the woods have really settled in and the sound shows for it. This guitar projects! Great shape with only finish swirls and a few marks too small to photograph. There is a pictured small dark spot on the top which I don't know the history of. I bought it this way and it never bothered me. Comes with original Martin hardshell case which has a bit of wear. I also have a brand new set of open gear vintage style tuners that I'll throw in with it. Never installed. I believe they're Grover Sta-Tites. I'll double check tonight.

$1,500 shipped CONUS.

The only trade I'd maybe consider is a Fullerton era Fender reissue, but I'm leaning toward a cash sale.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tonegasm

3. Tonegasm

Thread Status: