1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: 2001 US-made Martin D-15 Acoustic (all Mahogany)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by ebradfordrich, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebradfordrich

ebradfordrich Gold Supporting Member

SOLD!

Hi guys. I'm looking to thin out the herd of instruments that I don't use much anymore. Up for grabs today, I have a very-gently used Martin D-15 (SN: 837788), six string acoustic that I bought new several years ago from Guitar Center. It was made at the Nazareth, PA factory back in 2001, and has rarely left my house since then. She features a mahogany top, back, and sides, and has a subtle satin finish. There are some light pick scratches (esp. on the pick guard) and a small bit of white scuffing along the top edge. It was hard to photograph the blems, though; believe me, I tried. You have to tilt it just right in the sun to even see it.

This Martin sounds amazing and plays like a dream with nice, low action. She just deserves more playing time and less time resting in a humidified case under my bed. The matching hard shell Martin case is obviously included.

I'm looking for a quick & painless sale at $550/shipped in the US. More pics upon request, just ask. My name is Eric, and I approve this message. :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. ebradfordrich

ebradfordrich Gold Supporting Member

Snowy Thursday bump!