FS: 2001 US-made Martin D-15 Acoustic (all Mahogany)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by ebradfordrich, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebradfordrich

ebradfordrich Gold Supporting Member

SOLD!

Hi guys. I'm looking to thin out the herd of instruments that I don't use much anymore. Up for grabs today, I have a very-gently used Martin D-15 (SN: 837788), six string acoustic that I bought new several years ago from Guitar Center. It was made at the Nazareth, PA factory back in 2001, and has rarely left my house since then. She features a mahogany top, back, and sides, and has a subtle satin finish. There are some light pick scratches (esp. on the pick guard) and a small bit of white scuffing along the top edge. It was hard to photograph the blems, though; believe me, I tried. You have to tilt it just right in the sun to even see it.

This Martin sounds amazing and plays like a dream with nice, low action. She just deserves more playing time and less time resting in a humidified case under my bed. The matching hard shell Martin case is obviously included.

I'm looking for a quick & painless sale at $550/shipped in the US. More pics upon request, just ask. My name is Eric, and I approve this message. :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. ebradfordrich

ebradfordrich Gold Supporting Member

Snowy Thursday bump!