1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: 2002 Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub w/ Jazz Taper Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by peabody, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

I just pulled the trigger on a Lakland US Duck Dunn, so it looks like I have to sell a few of my Skylines to make room.

The first to hit the market is one of those semi-rare birds that doesn't come available very often. It is a 2002 Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub with a factory jazz taper neck...which is basically a Joe Osborn neck with a 1.5" nut.

It has a terrific sunburst finish, rosewood board, and a Fralin pickup. Vintage look...vintage sound. The bass is in great shape with just a few minor scratches here and there and is a lightweight at around 8.5 lbs on my ever-so-accurate bathroom scale. I'm including a tweed G&G Fender case, that completes the vintage theme.

Price is $875 shipped to the lower 48....payable via PayPal or a USPS Money Order. I'm not opposed to shipping this out of the U.S., so contact me for a shipping quote. Sorry, I'm not looking for any trades.

You can PM me or feel free to shoot me an e-mail to peabody59@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. jtwill

jtwill

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

3. drnknmstr

drnknmstr Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

Funny, I've been doing searches for 2002 Skylines. I'm sure this is awesome. I'm more interested in an Osborne right now, but I can already imagine how light and playable this bass is. Love those Fralins, too.
  4. Eskimo Spy

Eskimo Spy Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

5. Eskimo Spy

Eskimo Spy Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Paid, done, thanks!
  6. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

....and this bass is sold!

My Scheff is still for sale...and I'll have a Lakland Skyline 44-60 Custom hitting the market soon. Watch for it...
  7. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Congrats!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.