FS 2003 MIA FENDER PRECISION w/DIMARZIO'S

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Guygrooves, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guygrooves

Guygrooves Supporting Member

Really nice 03' American P in Candy Apple Red Metallic with Black guard and Maple neck. S-1 Switching, Dimarzio Pickups (comes with original pickups as well).
    Full disclosure~Truss turns freely and is about maxed out witha tiny bit of relief left in neck-action is a pinch higher than I like. I planned on adding a washer or two to the truss to get the neck totally flat and get a little better action. I play shows with it and its not bad at all-Ive just become really picky in my old age! Also has a BB sized ding on lower horn center (not on face) its been colored and you have to look for it to see it-has a paint chip at the upper horn under the strap button-paint is all there (pics available on request). Im selling because I picked up a 2010 P-Deluxe (artaraya) and its amazing-I have a J-Deluxe and a Warwick Corvette and a Warwick Streamer LX coming Saturday. I cant keep em all..
    This thing has the BEST gnarly awesome P-Tone-think old Billy Sheehan compressed with that punchy mid snarl!! The Dimarzios are HOT..No issues with pots-roll on and off clean-S-1 switch works great-almost like switching from active to passive..nice feature. Frets are in good shape-solid bass..Looks amazing SOUNDS better.. I have NO CASE with this but will wrap and pack WELL. For a few bucks Ill pick one up for shipping if you wish.
    650.00 plus actual shipping (I get discounted UPS through work). Probably 15-20 bucks CONUS...

Attached Files:

2. Guygrooves

More

Attached Files:

3. Guygrooves

More

Attached Files:

4. Papalampraina

Papalampraina Need.More.Fuzz. Supporting Member

This is a great color combination, plus the DiMarzios are real killers! Good luck with the sale!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Guygrooves

Like the Nate with Maple, and Dimarzios...and American..=p
    A shot of the family.. =)

Attached Files:

7. Arch58

Arch58 Supporting Member

What's up my friend. Nice bass, Great TB'er, buy this bass.....:hyper:
    I love that Pbass Deluxe so much I'm looking for another one, I have a deluxe Jazz and looking to flip it for another P.
  8. Guygrooves

THANKS ARCH!! Im In Love with my P-Deluxe also..Its my GO TO UNIT!! I like my Black J-Deluxe with Blocks also thats my #2.. This 2003 P Bass has as Hot an output with the Dimarzios as my active Basses! It has THE P TONE..Looks Awesome-Sounds Awesome...
    Im looking to move this P Bass..Ill go 650 plus actual discounted shipping-Thats my bottom line-Itll also be on CraigsList locally at that price if no action here in another week. Cant Beat that price on a string through American..WITH DIMARZIOS (originals) and the S-1 Switching and Maple!!! BUMPOLA----------------------------------------
  9. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus Supporting Member

That trans wine jazz bass has to be the nicest bass I have ever seen!
  10. Guygrooves

It should be Dredmahawkus-YOU BOUGHT IT!! Glad youre loving that Jazz...
    NOW IF SOMEONE WOULD GIVE THE 03 P BASS SOME LOVE..IT NEEDS A GOOD HOME!
    willing to go 650 plus shipping ( 15-25$ conus) with the dimarzios and the original shipped with it...
  11. Guygrooves

$650 plus discounted shipping for an AMERICAN P BASS with Pickup upgrade!
    Someone MUST want a nice standard P~ =)
  12. Guygrooves

BUMP~ 650 plus discounted shipping!
  13. Guygrooves

UPDATES..washered/adjusted truss-actions great-bought a roadrunner gigback nice and thick for shipping and protection..Last chance BUMP or Im just keeping this puppy...
    675 plus actual (discounted) ups shipping.
  14. Guygrooves

UPDATES..washered/adjusted truss-actions great-bought a roadrunner gigbag nice and thick for shipping and protection..Last chance BUMP or Im just keeping this puppy...
    675 plus actual (discounted) ups shipping. AMERICAN P BASS IN SUPER SHAPE~Plays and sounds great-This will be the last week its posted! TTT
  15. goldenglory18

goldenglory18 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Your Mom.
    I'm working a deal to sell a few instruments locally. If the guy comes through, I'll PM you...
  16. Guygrooves

HUMPDAY BUMP.....
  17. Guygrooves

GONNA HOLD ON TO THIS ONE IM THINKING!! Cloooooosed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.