1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS 2003 MIA FENDER PRECISION w/DIMARZIO'S

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Guygrooves, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guygrooves

Guygrooves Supporting Member

Really nice 03' American P in Candy Apple Red Metallic with Black guard and Maple neck. S-1 Switching, Dimarzio Pickups (comes with original pickups as well).
    Full disclosure~Truss turns freely and is about maxed out witha tiny bit of relief left in neck-action is a pinch higher than I like. I planned on adding a washer or two to the truss to get the neck totally flat and get a little better action. I play shows with it and its not bad at all-Ive just become really picky in my old age! Also has a BB sized ding on lower horn center (not on face) its been colored and you have to look for it to see it-has a paint chip at the upper horn under the strap button-paint is all there (pics available on request). Im selling because I picked up a 2010 P-Deluxe (artaraya) and its amazing-I have a J-Deluxe and a Warwick Corvette and a Warwick Streamer LX coming Saturday. I cant keep em all..
    This thing has the BEST gnarly awesome P-Tone-think old Billy Sheehan compressed with that punchy mid snarl!! The Dimarzios are HOT..No issues with pots-roll on and off clean-S-1 switch works great-almost like switching from active to passive..nice feature. Frets are in good shape-solid bass..Looks amazing SOUNDS better.. I have NO CASE with this but will wrap and pack WELL. For a few bucks Ill pick one up for shipping if you wish.
    650.00 plus actual shipping (I get discounted UPS through work). Probably 15-20 bucks CONUS...

Attached Files:

2. Guygrooves

More

Attached Files:

3. Guygrooves

More

Attached Files:

4. Papalampraina

Papalampraina Need.More.Fuzz. Supporting Member

This is a great color combination, plus the DiMarzios are real killers! Good luck with the sale!
  5. Guygrooves

Like the Nate with Maple, and Dimarzios...and American..=p
    A shot of the family.. =)

Attached Files:

6. Arch58

Arch58 Supporting Member

What's up my friend. Nice bass, Great TB'er, buy this bass.....:hyper:
    I love that Pbass Deluxe so much I'm looking for another one, I have a deluxe Jazz and looking to flip it for another P.
  7. Guygrooves

THANKS ARCH!! Im In Love with my P-Deluxe also..Its my GO TO UNIT!! I like my Black J-Deluxe with Blocks also thats my #2.. This 2003 P Bass has as Hot an output with the Dimarzios as my active Basses! It has THE P TONE..Looks Awesome-Sounds Awesome...
    Im looking to move this P Bass..Ill go 650 plus actual discounted shipping-Thats my bottom line-Itll also be on CraigsList locally at that price if no action here in another week. Cant Beat that price on a string through American..WITH DIMARZIOS (originals) and the S-1 Switching and Maple!!! BUMPOLA----------------------------------------
  8. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus Supporting Member

That trans wine jazz bass has to be the nicest bass I have ever seen!
  9. Guygrooves

It should be Dredmahawkus-YOU BOUGHT IT!! Glad youre loving that Jazz...
    NOW IF SOMEONE WOULD GIVE THE 03 P BASS SOME LOVE..IT NEEDS A GOOD HOME!
    willing to go 650 plus shipping ( 15-25$ conus) with the dimarzios and the original shipped with it...
  10. Guygrooves

$650 plus discounted shipping for an AMERICAN P BASS with Pickup upgrade!
    Someone MUST want a nice standard P~ =)
  11. Guygrooves

BUMP~ 650 plus discounted shipping!
  12. Guygrooves

UPDATES..washered/adjusted truss-actions great-bought a roadrunner gigback nice and thick for shipping and protection..Last chance BUMP or Im just keeping this puppy...
    675 plus actual (discounted) ups shipping.
  13. Guygrooves

UPDATES..washered/adjusted truss-actions great-bought a roadrunner gigbag nice and thick for shipping and protection..Last chance BUMP or Im just keeping this puppy...
    675 plus actual (discounted) ups shipping. AMERICAN P BASS IN SUPER SHAPE~Plays and sounds great-This will be the last week its posted! TTT
  14. goldenglory18

goldenglory18 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Your Mom.
    I'm working a deal to sell a few instruments locally. If the guy comes through, I'll PM you...
  15. Guygrooves

HUMPDAY BUMP.....
  16. Guygrooves

GONNA HOLD ON TO THIS ONE IM THINKING!! Cloooooosed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.