1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: 2003 Original Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Tuners (HB2 Type)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by maverick49, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maverick49

maverick49 Gold Supporting Member

Hey TB!

I have for sale 4 Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Tuners off a 2003 CIJ Geddy. They are in great shape. I am building another bass with a Geddy Neck so I bought two sets of new Hipshot HB2s and threw one set on my old Geddy.

One of the tuners feels a little squirrely when I downtune with them but otherwise they work great and never have had a problem during gigs with them going out of tune.

I will also include brand new screws and ferrules (I didn't change them on the old Geddy, so these are the ones that came with the Hipshot)

Technically these could also work on USA '67-'82 Fender P & J Bass and reissue '67-'82 Fenders and would fit 11/16 headstock holes but don't hold me to it.

Asking [DEL]$65[/DEL] $50 CONUS Shipped. If you are a Geddy Lee Jazz owner or are building one with a Geddy neck, ask for the family discount. ;)

Thanks!
  2. maverick49

Asking $65 but these poor tuners need a new home! Make me an offer!
  3. maverick49

Updated price - $50 shipped CONUS
  4. maverick49

Sold to a "family" member, payment pending
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. maverick49

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.