1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: 2006 G&L SB-2 USA Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by haystack55, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haystack55

haystack55 Supporting Member

Up for sale is my beloved USA G&L SB-2 bass in black/rosewood. Includes original G&L (G&G) tolex case. The bass weighs 9.4 lbs on the bathroom scale. It's got a few love-marks on it (all given to it by the previous owner). Basically it comes down to what looks like a couple of body-side drops... on the underside of the edge of the body there's a couple of indentations, one of them down to the wood (which the aforementioned previous owner colored in with a Sharpie). There's another couple on the back of the body which is not as severe, less visible but nonetheless there. Finally, there's a small indentation on the upper side of the fingerboard near the 3rd fret which I couldn't get to show up in a photo. I've tried to capture them in the photos but if you'd like to see something more detailed let me know and I'll try to accomodate your request with my limited photography skills. Everything is original. I've had the bass for about 6 years and it was my #1 for most of them. It plays really well and sounds thunderous as an SB-2 should. this one hurts.. :crying:

Price on this is $600, shipped to CONUS. No trades, please.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GandL SB2 PJ

2. haystack55

haystack55 Supporting Member