1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: 2008 Fender MIA P-Bass with HSC, in Arizona

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nickn, Apr 2, 2014.

1. nickn

nickn Supporting Member

Hi,

I'd like to offer my Precision Bass for sale. It's a 2008 Fender American Standard. The first year of all the sweeping improvements that Fender made to the American Standard line.

The neck is nearly flawless, the body has a few small scratches and dings in the paint.

It is strung with a brand new set of DR Sunbeams 40-100 with no more than 15 minutes of play time on them. It comes with the original Fender hardshell case.

I'm asking $800 shipped, or $750 for a local sale.

I'm located in Tempe, Arizona, and am willing to make a reasonable drive to make the transaction.

I will not accept Paypal unless you are a paying member of this forum with multiple positive feedbacks. Sorry, the internet is a sketchy place. If a face-to-face transaction, cash only.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^ That is not a giant blemish on the back, it's a reflection of something.

[​IMG]

Pictures showing the overall condition of the bass:

[​IMG]

^Light scratching across the back of the body

[​IMG]

^Two white scratches on the side of the body, and then a dent in the paint directly across from the pickguard screw
  2. nickn

nickn Supporting Member

3. HMZ

HMZ Supporting Member

PM sent