1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

FS 2009 Roscoe LG-3005 Swampash, Amboyna, Wenge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bpwb, Mar 6, 2014.

1. bpwb

bpwb Supporting Member

*** SOLD ***

For sale only is an excellent (near mint) Keith Roscoe 2009 LG-3005. The body is made of one piece Swampash. The top would is Amboyna. The Amoyna top is a $1000 dollar upgrade according to the Roscoe 2012 price list. The neck is Maple, Cherry & Purpleheart with a Wenge fingerboard. Standard Bartolini preamp and pickups. The neck is straight and set with low action. The truss rod works as it should. The bass is in excellent condition, no issues. It weighs 8 pounds 14 ounces. It sounds amazing as do most Roscoes. It comes with the original hard shell case which is also in excellent condition. Included is the paperwork, truss rod adjustment allen wrench and the Dunlop strap locks. E-mail me with any questions. Asking $2150 shipped or best offer. PayPal OK.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ilustre

ilustre

Sep 29, 2010
    Bump for a good TB'er!

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

4. Dagrimsbass

Dagrimsbass

Mar 11, 2014
    If the bass is still available I will be able to purchase it by Friday I live in Maryland do you kno how it will take to ship?

5. Man I wish I had the $$...Bump for a dream bass!

6. CrashClint

CrashClint I Play Bass therefore I Am Gold Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Wake Forest, NC
    If this was Databass5's old bass, it is beautiful in person!

7. bpwb

bpwb Supporting Member

Bump - YES! Much better looking in person. Quite stunning actually. Especially the different layers in the body. Makes for amazing tone!

8. Bipslapper

Bipslapper Well Ahoy, Paloi Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Cape Cod, MA
    Beauty for sure. I love my Roscoes, they rule.

9. bpwb

bpwb Supporting Member