1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: 2011 G&L Korina ASAT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by fastandsloppy, Jan 3, 2014.

1. fastandsloppy

fastandsloppy Supporting Member

Hi All,

Long time lurker and first time seller on this forum. But this is a special instrument and I don't want to just throw it on eBay - it deserves someone who will really appreciate it. I'm selling it because the instrument and I just aren't coming together as I had hoped. Also, I've found a new love (new Sabre at 8 lbs.!) and the Law says I can only marry one of these basses. So I'm choosing the Sabre and letting this one go.

It's a 2011 G&L Korina ASAT and honestly, the neck is the most beautiful I've ever played. I just don't think I like the whole MFD pickup thing. It's never been gig'd and only used for recording and practice. The instrument is pristine, no scratches, dings, or anything aside from the occasional fingerprint - kept in a smoke free home. I'm assuming everyone looking is probably familiar with the Korina custom series that G&L produced a couple of years ago but if there are any questions, please ask. I'm asking $1350 shipped CONUS or $1300 if anyone who may be interested is in the Seattle area. Here are some pics - please help me find a good home for it! I don't want any bad feelings betwixt it and my Sabre.

Comes with all of the case candy/papers/registration/special folder that G&L custom gives.

I have many more pictures but can only seem to post two at a time.

Thanks Everyone!

Attached Files:

2. fastandsloppy

...more pics.

Attached Files:

3. fastandsloppy

Bump...anyone interested? It's a cool bass...only 100 around.

4. 707hippie

707hippie Supporting Member

Is the headstock Korina as well???

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. fastandsloppy

Just the body, the neck is a hard maple and the fingerboard is pau ferro.

7. fastandsloppy

8. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

9. takeout

takeout

I certainly don't think it's lack of interest. I'm HIGHLY interested.