1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: 2012 Fender Amerian Deluxe Jazz V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rowdyraul, Feb 13, 2014.

1. rowdyraul

rowdyraul Supporting Member

This is a 2012 model Fender Am. Deluxe V that I bought brand new a few months ago for 1700. Transparent wine finish, rosewood fingerboard, active/passive selector switch, 3 band EQ, passive tone control, Schaller straplocks with origin SKB case in mint condition, no dings or dents. Very clean bass. I upgraded the pickups to Aguilar 5J-HC and they sound incredible compared to the N3s. The bass plays amazing, I took it in to a shop and had them do a full set up and string change and make sure everything was working perfect. He even shielded the entire cavity. Was only played a handful of times in the studio. Never gigged. This bass is a TONE monster. Included is also the case candy that it shipped with from Fender. Bass weighs 9lbs 7ozs

$1300 shipped NO TRADES
    PayPal OK

for more pics: http://s1316.photobucket.com/user/rowdyraul/library/Fender American Deluxe Jazz V

Attached Files:

2. rowdyraul

Valentines day special today only!
    $1225.00 shipped
  3. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

PM sent.....
  4. rowdyraul

5. Register to disable this ad