1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

FS: 2012 Fender Amerian Deluxe Jazz V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rowdyraul, Feb 13, 2014.

1. rowdyraul

rowdyraul Supporting Member

Oct 28, 2011
    OKC, OK
    This is a 2012 model Fender Am. Deluxe V that I bought brand new a few months ago for 1700. Transparent wine finish, rosewood fingerboard, active/passive selector switch, 3 band EQ, passive tone control, Schaller straplocks with origin SKB case in mint condition, no dings or dents. Very clean bass. I upgraded the pickups to Aguilar 5J-HC and they sound incredible compared to the N3s. The bass plays amazing, I took it in to a shop and had them do a full set up and string change and make sure everything was working perfect. He even shielded the entire cavity. Was only played a handful of times in the studio. Never gigged. This bass is a TONE monster. Included is also the case candy that it shipped with from Fender. Bass weighs 9lbs 7ozs

$1300 shipped NO TRADES
    PayPal OK

for more pics: http://s1316.photobucket.com/user/rowdyraul/library/Fender American Deluxe Jazz V

Attached Files:

2. rowdyraul

rowdyraul Supporting Member

Oct 28, 2011
    OKC, OK
    Valentines day special today only!
    $1225.00 shipped

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005