1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: 2012 Fodera Monarch 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by otto B, Feb 23, 2014.

1. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

This is a Fodera Monarch 5 build in 2012, but I purchase it on July 2013. I am the original owner, this bass it’s being babied. This bass is a special built because some special characteristics; The Mahogany body is made out one piece, the quilted top is insanely beautiful, it has the matching pick up covers, the fret board was made out of a one of its kind special 100 year figure Brazilian wood. The sound of this bass is truly a breath taking and being it’s a bolt on has plenty of punch. It plays like butter low action and thing neck. This bass has being babied, has only being played at my church and has being well taken care off. There are 4 very small light dings that are to see and capture in a picture, and it had a very small chip on the lower back witch was repair and it’s not noticeable. I am letting it go to a new home. I have a new project in mind. This bass is amazing instrument, in looks, playability, and in sound.

Specs:
    Birth; July 2012
    Body Wood; (One Piece) Mahogany
    Top Wood; 5A Quilted Maple
    Fingerboard; 100Year Brazilian Rosewood
    Frets; Large
    Neck Wood; 3-Pc Hard rock maple
    Scale; 34”
    24 Frets
    String spacing; 19mm
    FB inlets; Mother-of-Pearl Dots
    Pickups; Fodera / Duncan Dual Coils