1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: 2012 Sadowsky MV4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bglosh, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bglosh

Bglosh Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    124   0   1

I've attached the original thread (you have to scroll down a bit to get to the MV4, but will put my own pictures up soon).
    Bass is perfect with the exception of a minor small scrape on the headstock. I'm trying to cut back, and also saving for a Woodspeak custom bass (James Cook, a local Maine luthier and TB'er!).
    Plays and feels like a Sadowsky should. Pretty light for a metro-
    8.8 lbs.
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/...ick-dolphin-sadowsky-mv4-alvarez-aeb-1023496/
    $1650.00 shipped in original Sadowsky case.
    Paypal; CONUS only
    No trades- sorry!
  2. THORRR

THORRR Supporting Member Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

If the neck measures 1.45" at the nut, wouldn't that make
    it a Will Lee Metro?

This is a spectacular deal for somebody - beautiful bass!

GLWTS

:bassist:
  3. Bglosh

Bglosh Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    124   0   1

It's definitely an MV4. I know it was listed in the original thread as 1.45- I measured closer to 1.5 with some inexpensive calipers. The neck feels like a typical Fender jazz neck near the nut. HOWEVER, if there's one thing about the build of Sadowsky (in addition to the preamp) that makes them special, it's the neck- far better, and more "solid" feeling neck than any US Fender jazz I've had. Not knocking Fenders, but Sadowsky's are special.
  4. soxhats

soxhats Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

5. JJGSON

JJGSON

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

6. Bglosh

Bglosh Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    124   0   1

I appreciate all the interest! Sold, and going to California with an aching in MY heart:bawl:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.