FS ~ 2012 USA G&L M-2500.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Trabeen, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trabeen

Trabeen Extra gluten, please. Supporting Member

Bought new in September, gigged twice and put back in the case as I play all sixes these days. Classy three-tone burst over upgraded swamp ash body, quarter-sawn maple neck and board. Essentially still brand new and unmolested, these are great basses and if G&L ever decides to build them in sixers I expect to break my hip lurching for the checkbook. Includes the OHSC, the hang tags and blank warranty card, the build sheet, the COA; pretty much everything other than the extra four-hundred or so bucks you would need to add if you were the one who bought it brand new a couple of months ago. $1100 shipped and insured CONUS, PayPal OK.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. willsellout

willsellout

Wish we could have worked something out for this bad boy. Bump for you, these M basses are awesome.
  3. Habilis

Habilis Supporting Member

If I were in the market for a 5-string I'd snap this up in a heartbeat. It's a great bass, and having bought a "used" MIA Jazz from Trabeen that couldn't have looked newer if it had popped into existence in my lap, I know he's a GREAT TB seller.
  4. ShirazBop

ShirazBop Gold Supporting Member

I can say the same here as one who picked up the "used" MIA Fender P5 from Trabeen!

Buy with confidence folks!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ShirazBop

ShirazBop Gold Supporting Member

...by the way, what she weigh? I'm really looking for Jazz V, Black and Maple or an Oly and Rosewood... But this could work in a pinch...:D
  7. PeterF

PeterF Supporting Member

I'll give you a free 'Awesome Bass' bump. I got a M2000 in trade for a sax recently. Didn't know what to expect what with all the ,'no active/passive' hating I had read. These basses flat out KILL. Neck is fabulous. Tone is the MOST solid foundation I have ever heard and they aren't very heavy! My M2000 is quickly becoming my go to rock bass beating out a killer
    Roscoe and even my fanned fret Bordwell! Yeah, they are that good.....
  8. chuck3

chuck3

nice bass. I wish I could give it a trial run to test out the low B. I have a couple of nice 5s but the low B is not accurate or consistent with the rest of the strings on them. I know G&Ls are good, I've played a couple, but not any of their 5ers.
  9. Trabeen

Trabeen Extra gluten, please. Supporting Member

...and on the way to the Old Pueblo. Many thanks Peter, enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.