1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Search results may return 0 or few results. We are currently rebuilding the search index, may take a couple hours. Thank you for your patience!
  4. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: 2013 Fender ROGER WATERS Precision Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by suddenlysane, Apr 14, 2014.

1. suddenlysane

suddenlysane Gold Supporting Member

For sale is my 2013 Fender Roger Waters Precision Bass.

It is in excellent condition, sounds great, and looks fantastic!

8.5 pounds per my medical grade scale.

$[DEL]495.00[/DEL] [DEL]$425.00 SHIPPED Conus[/DEL] SOLD

Will come to you properly packaged inside the padded Fender gig bag that came with it originally.

**bottom pick guard screw is stripped. The input jack is tight and I pulled the screw loose the first time I tried to unplug from the bass. Does not affect playability.**

Here are some pics. I'll post some more here shortly:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. suddenlysane

I don't really want to sell this bass or the pedals that I'm selling in another thread but I have to raise some money quickly to cover the unexpected medical expenses incurred to try and save our beloved English Mastiff, Manson. Unfortunately, Manson passed away early Monday morning on the operating table. He was 8 and will be missed greatly.

[​IMG]

This bump is for him.

3. starmann

starmann Flats and Fingers Supporting Member

Hey S:

My heart goes out to you...I lost one of my little girl Chihuahuas late last year....I know how you must feel.

GLWTHS....Killer Bass:bassist:

4. suddenlysane

Thank you, starmann. He was my best friend.

5. Register to disable this ad