1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: 2013 Mike Lull M5V Deluxe - 34" Scale - LOADED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Urian, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urian

Urian Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Hello TBers,

Hate to do this... :scowl: :rollno:

Alas, for the same reason as Abraham (honest abe), I am letting this RIDICULOUS bass go. I have a line on a Fodera, and I have way too many jazz basses. As KILLER as this one is, it's just not getting played and I'm looking to "diversify" my tone portfolio and shift some bass capital around.

This is a 2013 Mike Lull M5V Deluxe in a 34" scale. It features gold Hipshot hardware, brass Hipshot bridge, birdseye maple fret board with vintage tint and mother of pearl dots, non-chambered lightweight swamp ash body, dense high grade flamed maple top, string through body, and matching headstock.

Custom Seymour Duncan single coil pickups.

Bartolini 18V preamp.

18.3 mm string spacing.

1 7/8" nut width.

8.8 lbs.

The tone and playability, as you would expect from these specs, is BEYOND AMAZING! :bassist:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It has been out of its case a total of four times since I acquired it from Abe. As new, dead mint condition. Includes G&G hardshell case, gold strap locks (uninstalled), certificate of ownership from Mike Lull, and two pick-guards (tortoise and clear).

$2850, shipped to your door. Plus, I will throw in the set of DR Hi-Beams I was fixing to install on this baby. :bassist:

U
  2. Sywannab

Sywannab Supporting Member

Rating - 97.1%
    37   1   0

BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  3. honest abe

honest abe Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    75   0   0

Disclosures:
    Audio Engineer for Marcos Witt
    This is a rare 34" scale solid body gem. I hate to bump it only because the thought of someone else owning it other me is frustrating. I wish it were possible to get it back. Urian is a great guy though and I'm positive the new owner will be ecstatic to own this beauty!
  4. Urian

Urian Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Thanks for the kind words, Abe.

So there you have it folks. This bad boy is "honest abe certified pre-owned and approved"! :D

U
  5. Urian

Urian Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Bump for a rare 34" scale, decked out Lull! PMs received and responded to. If you would like to have it in time for Christmas I will throw in two-day/overnight shipping so it gets to you in time. :)

U
  6. bslayton

bslayton Boogie Bri Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

OMG, that is fricken tasty!
  7. Urian

Urian Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Bumpsky!

U