1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

FS: 5 pedals

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Toastfuzz, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Toastfuzz

Toastfuzz

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

I have 5 pedals for sale.

VT Bass v1: scratchy velcro on back, $100 shipped

[DEL]Wren & Cuff Pickle Pie B: cool Muff clone fuzz pedal with clean blend, $160 shipped[/DEL] SOLD!

Dunlop 150Q bass wah: there used to be a tiny scratchy spot in the middle of the swing. I played with it for a few days and it worked the scratchyness out. Just wanted to give full disclosure. $60 shipped

Baddy1Shoe Honeycomb overdrive: tube-like smooth light overdrive. Good for making clean bass sound alittle more aggressive, or making guitar single coils sound like humbuckers. Fuzzy velcro on back. $80 shipped

EBS Tremolo not for sale, sorry! I changed my mind on that one.

DOD FX25 Envelope Filter: this is I think from the 90s, it uses a different power than 9v so that thing you see sticking out of the top is a 9v adaptor that plugs into the battery terminals. Works just fine, this thing shines as a dubby low pass filter with the sensitivity turned the whole way down. Scratchy velcro on back. $30 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. twhitedc

twhitedc

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I always thought the PPB was a muff circuit, but I've been told otherwise. Anyway,

Bump for Toastfuzz
    Bump for some good stuff!
  3. Toastfuzz

Toastfuzz

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Hmm I always thought it was too, I could be wrong though. To my ears it sounds like a Muff variation, and the controls are the same. Of course thats the fun of Muff pedals, no 2 sound the same!
  4. kylej7

kylej7 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

hmmmmm, do you have any clips of the honeycomb on bass?
  5. Toastfuzz

Toastfuzz

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

I don't have any, but there should be a video on Youtube displaying the Honeycomb through a P or J bass. I can try to record some clips for you tonight when I get home from work.
  6. Toastfuzz

Toastfuzz

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Dang, I recorded clips of the Honeycomb last night but forgot to upload them to soundcloud, will have to do once I get home from work tonight.
  7. Toastfuzz

Toastfuzz

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

8. Toastfuzz

Toastfuzz

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

At least thats one down, PPB out!
  9. Johno Dunn

Johno Dunn

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

10. Toastfuzz

Toastfuzz

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Bump, brought the VT Bass down to $100 since its a v1.
  11. Lyske

Lyske

0   0   0

How much is shipping to Belgium?
    I'm intrested in the Dunlop Wah.
  12. vanwixon

vanwixon

0   0   0

hey if you pass up that dunlop wah i'll take a swing at it