FS: Acoustic (Guitar Center) stack, B600H head with B410 and B115 cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Andy FitzGibbon, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Andy FitzGibbon

Andy FitzGibbon

Disclosures:
    Professional Luthier
    Got too many amps- something needs to go.

This rig is a couple very minor tolex rubs short of being in dead mint condition. The head is 600 watts @ 2 ohms, and is pretty versatile sound-wise. Both cabs are 8 ohms and have defeatable tweeters. The 4x10 is sealed and rated at 400 watts, and the 15" is ported and rated at 250 watts.

Included are Acoustic-brand covers for both cabs (which are mint), an original caster set that will fit either cab, power cord, and the manuals/warranty cards/ect. for each piece.

$800 for the whole package. Open to offers. I'd prefer local pickup, and may be willing to deliver or meet partway (depending on location) but I can ship for my actual cost if it's really necessary. Located just outside of Elkins, WV. Trades considered, but I'm supposed to be downsizing, not maintaining levels...

I can get better photos in a day or two, if the weather cooperates- this is what I have for now. Nothing has changed since these photos were taken.

Thanks,
    Andy
    andrew DOT f AT wildblue DOT net

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      24.1 KB
      Views:
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      58.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Andy FitzGibbon

Andy FitzGibbon

Disclosures:
    Professional Luthier
    Bump... will split up if that interests anyone. Interested in trades, not necessarily music-related... I could use a hunting rifle, for instance...

3. Andy FitzGibbon

Andy FitzGibbon

Disclosures:
    Professional Luthier
    Bump... price drop to $700.

4. Andy FitzGibbon

Andy FitzGibbon

Disclosures:
    Professional Luthier
    Bump, still available. Now down to $650.

5. Register to disable this ad