1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Acoustic (Guitar Center) stack, B600H head with B410 and B115 cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Andy FitzGibbon, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Andy FitzGibbon

Andy FitzGibbon Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Disclosures:
    Professional Luthier
    Got too many amps- something needs to go.

This rig is a couple very minor tolex rubs short of being in dead mint condition. The head is 600 watts @ 2 ohms, and is pretty versatile sound-wise. Both cabs are 8 ohms and have defeatable tweeters. The 4x10 is sealed and rated at 400 watts, and the 15" is ported and rated at 250 watts.

Included are Acoustic-brand covers for both cabs (which are mint), an original caster set that will fit either cab, power cord, and the manuals/warranty cards/ect. for each piece.

$800 for the whole package. Open to offers. I'd prefer local pickup, and may be willing to deliver or meet partway (depending on location) but I can ship for my actual cost if it's really necessary. Located just outside of Elkins, WV. Trades considered, but I'm supposed to be downsizing, not maintaining levels...

I can get better photos in a day or two, if the weather cooperates- this is what I have for now. Nothing has changed since these photos were taken.

Thanks,
    Andy
    andrew DOT f AT wildblue DOT net

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      24.1 KB
      Views:
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      58.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Andy FitzGibbon

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Disclosures:
    Professional Luthier
    Bump... will split up if that interests anyone. Interested in trades, not necessarily music-related... I could use a hunting rifle, for instance...
  3. Andy FitzGibbon

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Disclosures:
    Professional Luthier
    Bump... price drop to $700.
  4. Andy FitzGibbon

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Disclosures:
    Professional Luthier
    Bump, still available. Now down to $650.