SOLD FS: Aguilar Monster Green DB 112/112NT Stack, Tacoma

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by PWV, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PWV

PWV Gold Supporting Member

Prefer local pickup, but will ship from UPS store: shipping paid by buyer. Willing to drive as far south as PDX, as far north as Bellingham.

Edited to add some disclaimers and info:

1) The Covers do cost $220 for the pair new. They're fine and protect these cabs very well.

2) I'm aware that shipping will cost more at the UPS Store. That's why that red disclaimer above has always been in the first line. This may be TMI for a seller's post, but I have a lot of gear for sale right now. In the meantime, my daughter is currently in cancer treatment and there are some things that are not as important to me during this time. I'm hoping to sell most of this gear to pay off my recent Genz purchases, but also to help fund a trip for the family this summer. The UPS Store fits my schedule right now due its location and my daughter's treatment schedule. I know they will pack cabs securely, insure and the buyer will receive the gear in the condition it leaves here. I've shipped a lot of basses, a Berg NV610, a couple of Avatar cabs along the way. This is just the most convenient method for right now.

But I am willing to pay $100 toward shipping if buyer wants both cabs - that's about half of the shipping $$$ for most CONUS locations.

Great shape overall, these Aguilar cabs sound great. Pics show some surface scratches on the 112, the 112NT has one dimple on the upper edge. Aggie covers included.

Edited to add: I also added rubber feet to the sides so vertical stacking is no problem now.

$750 for the pair. *sold separate, $425 for the 112 with tweeter, $375 for the 112 NT.

PM or email at dmpiano{at}comcast{dot}net. Paypal preferred.

Selling to payoff my Genz Benz year-end buying spree...:help:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. basser05

basser05 Supporting Member

Awesome looking mini stack! How much sound do u get outta them? I've been thinking ab getting something like this eventually for portability reasons!

3. PWV

With a Streamliner 900, plenty of deep tone. Almost sounds like a vintage 2x15 stack, but more mid-punch. Tweeter lets you color sound as much as you want me thinks....

4. jcidulka

jcidulka Supporting Member

Hi. How much to ship the nt to 60010? Have means to send PayPal right away.

JC

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. brotherbassj

brotherbassj Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Jim Dunlop USA, King Kong Cases, Golden Eagle Energy Drink
    Bump for an awesome small stack....I have the same pair. Use a Thunderfunk 550 with mine but sounds good with just about any 500 watt @ 4ohms amp....gk....mesa.

This stack is legend..........dary !

7. PWV

Sent you a PM...

8. PWV

9. PWV

I only have an *approximate* ship rate from here to the Bay Area at this point....about $200.

10. PWV

Just got shipping rates from UPS Store for the following TB requests:

North Carolina $225
    Texas: $208
    Illinois: $208
    Bay Area: $200ish

That's for the stack. If buyers are interested in buying both I'm willing to kick in $100 toward the shipping.

There's several people asking shipping, and no local buyers at this point.

11. Tony Flow MMMM

Tony Flow MMMM Supporting Member

THERE'S GOT TO BE CHEAPER SHIPPING THAN THAT!!

I shipped a db212 for 80$ or was it 60$

I would so take these if they were black or brown

12. Alphaman

Alphaman Gold Supporting Member

Hint...Find your nearest friendly FedEx shipping outlet and run from UPS.

13. PWV

Yeah, I just gotta keep it simple on my mind. If buyer wants to walk me through that, I'm all ears.

14. Alphaman

Alphaman Gold Supporting Member

15. PWV

Fwiw: I did post I would be using the UPS store. (See first line) If you're doubting, I'd be happy to scan their quotes and post them. :meh:

16. willsellout

willsellout

If you are having them box and ship for you, that's where the price is coming from. You can ship both cabinets for less, but it's more work on your end, for sure.

17. PWV

Trying to show all the dings I can find - the NT cab really only has a dimple/dent on the lip. Its hard to photo, but you should be able to it here:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Tweeter cab has a few more scuffs - metal corners, scratches, small tear in center of bottom.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a bonus random shot of my daughter's puppy who helped me with these pics.. :help:

[​IMG]

18. PWV

19. PWV

And... SOLD! To Brothernewt. Thanks Jason.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.