1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Aguilar obp-2 pre-wired and mounted for Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Kevin McKee, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin McKee

Kevin McKee Supporting Member

Sold!

All set to go!

$120 shipped, paypal is fine

Aguilar obp-2 preamp, pre-wired unit, includes plate, screws and knobs. Controls are V, Bl, T/B Stack.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bassguyky48

bassguyky48

I wonder if this would fit in a Lakland DJ cavity plus of course the 9 volt?

3. TOMTHUMB90

TOMTHUMB90

Still got the preamp available? I have a warwick with active mec pickups. Will I need a 25k volume pot for this?

4. Kevin McKee

This preamp came out of a Jazz bass with the 9v in a battery box. As far as any other configuration I suggest you check online or with Aguilar for instructions.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. TOMTHUMB90

TOMTHUMB90

Been looking into it. Just need to know the value of the volume pot. They are sold with specific values for each configuration.

7. Kevin McKee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.