1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Aguilar Tone Hammer preamp/D.I.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by VifferMike, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VifferMike

VifferMike Registered Four Banger Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

SOLD: an Aguilar Tone Hammer preamp/D.I. pedal, in excellent condition with Velcro on the bottom. This is the later model with the re-designed jack plate, moved forward to accommodate right-angle plugs. Original owner, bought new about six months ago from a local music store. Run mostly on 18v power with a voltage converter on my board. Sale includes the original box and receipt.

$165 shipped, PayPal OK. Pics below (pardon the flecks of dust and the black drafting tape on the dials; both come right off).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. drnknmstr

drnknmstr Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    114   0   0

3. VifferMike

VifferMike Registered Four Banger Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

and off to the Left Coast.
Thread Status: