1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS - Aguilar Tonehammer 350 w/ gig bag $400 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by qwench, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qwench

qwench

I just received my Aguilar Tonehammer 500 so this one is redundant...an absolute workhorse of an amp...I have used this for awhile now (maybe 2 years) but she is in great shape and NEVER had even the slightest issue, it just works and always has...lots of juice from this lil' box...upgraded to the 500 for a slight bit of clean headroom and the effects loop...I received an Aguilar TH500 gig bag with my 500 and I don't need it so this 350 will come with a Aguilar TH500 gig bag in great shape...

$400 US Funds via PayPal shipped anywhere in Canada or the US

Attached Files:

2. qwench

qwench

Here are a couple of pics of the gig bag...it really is a nice bag for a head for sure...since this is for the 500 though, there is a bit of wiggle room but it will serve it's purpose just fine as a TH350 gig bag...

Attached Files:

3. Eric!

Eric!

4. qwench

qwench

To the Top...boxed up and ready to ship!!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. qwench

qwench

This one appears to be all but gone

7. qwench

qwench

SOLD and off to British Columbia!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.