1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Akai XR20 Beat Production Station

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Tewest86, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Tewest86

Tewest86 Supporting Member

I am selling my Akia XR20 Beat Production Station. I no longer use it. It's great for practice or if you want to make click tracks for your band. It has a lot of built in sounds and beats. You can also make your own beats.

Herehttp://www.akaipro.com/product/xr20 is a better explanation on what you can do with this. This is $299 brand new at Guitar Center. They go for about $150 used on eBay. I will be both of those prices.

I will sell this for $95 shipped to CONUS. I do not have the original box. It will come with the unit and the power adaptor. The manuals can be downloaded from the above link.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tewest86

3. Tewest86