1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Alembic Rogue 4, cocobolo, MINT, case, a beauty

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by osuok88, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. osuok88

osuok88

Too many basses so I am selling my 2004 Alembic Rogue 4 string cocobolo top, the most beautiful bass I ever seen. I am the second owner and bought from the original owner who bought it brand new but only used for a few hours and keep it in the case. This bass is in MINT condition, everything looks like new, no dings or dents, or visible scratches. This one is a U.S. custom hand built Alembic Rogue 4 that features neck-through construction with highly resonant Mahogany body wings and a gorgeous upgraded Cocobolo top with a high gloss finish. The 34" scale 3-piece Maple/2-Walnut pinstripes neck (1.625" nut width) has a 24 fret 2 octave Ebony fingerboard with Mother Of Pearl oval inlays and a sleek fast feel. The pickups are the active low impedance Alembic MXY4 "humbucking" type and they are run through an active Alembic Europa/Rogue tone circuit that has an Alembic low-pass filter tone control, bass/treble boost/cut circuitry and a Q-switch (wide or narrow bandwidth) for the filter. The current new retail price for a bass like this with a case is $9,950.00. Sounds great, no noise. Neck is straight. Comes with all the candy: wrench, USA Alembic papers, instruction etc... with original Alembic hard case. Price $3150 shipped within the USA. No trade please as I have enough basses and I need money. Paypal, money order, bank cashier check accept. I can ship outside the USA if you pay actual cost of shipping. Please pm me if you have any more questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Twan

Twan

3. justjake

justjake

breath taking beauty !

4. jbossolo

jbossolo

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. smithplyr

smithplyr Supporting Member

Wow! Best looking Top I have seen on an Alembic in a while GLWTS!

7. osuok88

osuok88

Yes it is

8. justjake

justjake

I wish this thing would sell so I could stop looking at it .........and dreaming

9. osuok88

osuok88

Still available. I need money

10. LakeEffect

LakeEffect Supporting Member

If this is still here when I pay off my student loans, I will absolutely buy it. For your sake, I hope it doesn't come to that - bump.

11. uptowndirt

uptowndirt Supporting Member

lf there were no fret board markers it would be mine, l want to get another alembic, l have an epic now. just hate board markers, good and bad if it had non l would be broke.

12. osuok88

osuok88

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.