FS: Alembic Rogue 4, cocobolo, MINT, case, a beauty

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by osuok88, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. osuok88

osuok88 Supporting Member

Too many basses so I am selling my 2004 Alembic Rogue 4 string cocobolo top, the most beautiful bass I ever seen. I am the second owner and bought from the original owner who bought it brand new but only used for a few hours and keep it in the case. This bass is in MINT condition, everything looks like new, no dings or dents, or visible scratches. This one is a U.S. custom hand built Alembic Rogue 4 that features neck-through construction with highly resonant Mahogany body wings and a gorgeous upgraded Cocobolo top with a high gloss finish. The 34" scale 3-piece Maple/2-Walnut pinstripes neck (1.625" nut width) has a 24 fret 2 octave Ebony fingerboard with Mother Of Pearl oval inlays and a sleek fast feel. The pickups are the active low impedance Alembic MXY4 "humbucking" type and they are run through an active Alembic Europa/Rogue tone circuit that has an Alembic low-pass filter tone control, bass/treble boost/cut circuitry and a Q-switch (wide or narrow bandwidth) for the filter. The current new retail price for a bass like this with a case is $9,950.00. Sounds great, no noise. Neck is straight. Comes with all the candy: wrench, USA Alembic papers, instruction etc... with original Alembic hard case. Price $3150 shipped within the USA. No trade please as I have enough basses and I need money. Paypal, money order, bank cashier check accept. I can ship outside the USA if you pay actual cost of shipping. Please pm me if you have any more questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Twan

Twan

Beauty
  3. justjake

justjake

breath taking beauty !
  4. jbossolo

jbossolo

WOW, just WOW.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. smithplyr

smithplyr Supporting Member

Wow! Best looking Top I have seen on an Alembic in a while GLWTS!
  7. osuok88

Yes it is
  8. justjake

justjake

I wish this thing would sell so I could stop looking at it .........and dreaming
  9. osuok88

Still available. I need money
  10. LakeEffect

LakeEffect Supporting Member

If this is still here when I pay off my student loans, I will absolutely buy it. For your sake, I hope it doesn't come to that - bump.
  11. uptowndirt

uptowndirt Supporting Member

lf there were no fret board markers it would be mine, l want to get another alembic, l have an epic now. just hate board markers, good and bad if it had non l would be broke.
  12. osuok88

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.