1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: ALEMBIC TRIPLE OMEGA BASS w/Signature Electronics

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by KPO2000, Mar 26, 2010.

1. azflyman

azflyman

the carpet can't be sold, it ties the whole room together :D
  2. malthumb

malthumb Supporting Member

When I try to view this video, it says it's private.

I'm not worthy :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
  3. morguedoc71

morguedoc71 Supporting Member

Yeah...I got dibs after Gen if for some cosmic reason he chooses not to buy her...

And yes, I can feel the love in this thread. Nothing like an Alembic to bring the world together, eh?
  4. jsb22257

jsb22257 Supporting Member

Oops sorry 'bro , just let me know if you dont like it;)
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. genstormbringer

genstormbringer

The Cosmos has Come Together for this one. The world moves in mysterious ways. KPO2000 I cannot wait to hold my EXCALIBUR! She will be well played and well taken care of. She will always be a part of you as well. I hope some of your mojo stays w her. I get great vibes from this entire experience. It is awe inspiring. Just a terrific blend of love happiness and togetherness. Didn't Sammy Davis Jr. always say that? Or was it Peace love and togetherness? Thank you Ken I also cannot wait for my rear view mirror dangle-y surprise.
  7. genstormbringer

genstormbringer

Malthumb,
    The video was perfect. I am not sure if I am in love w the beauty of the bass or from what I have heard so far the sound of it.

Lanis
  8. genstormbringer

genstormbringer

I have this treat open even when I am not logged on so I can just look at pics and feel the love emanating from this place TB is a gr8 community of wonderful people coming together in BASSIC harmony.. I know that last line was a little cheesy but nonetheless fitting. Ciao for now.
  9. KPO2000

KPO2000 Supporting Member

Glad you liked it! I prefer the sound over it's beauty. :)

10. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS Gold Supporting Member

Lanis (Genstormbringer) is now officially my hero. He has a killer bass collection now - TWO Peavey Cirrus USA's, TWO Peavey Fury's, Kawai FIIB in zebra w/ black hardware, and NOW an Alembic Triple Omega ! In MY opinion you have THE best bass collection in the USA.

Lanis for President !
  11. malthumb

I was finally able to get into it. Sweet pictures. Now I can see why you keep the thread open.

When I saw that it was a YouTube thread, I thought we were gonna get some video of KPO200 playing that beauty.

Here's a video of me playing one of mine. My iMac camera / mic picks up waaay too much of the metal to metal sound on some of the thumps, but otherwise it's a decent representation of how the bass sounds.

12. malthumb

****glances at mb94952's avatar*****

HEY!! I see what you did there!
  13. PinkFloydDan

PinkFloydDan

is this bass sold?
  14. smcgov

smcgov

check your route coming up it might be faster to take the merrick parkway and coming up through hartford then on to 495...will help you miss some rush hours through a lot of cities on 95
  15. genstormbringer

genstormbringer

smcgov,

Thanks for the advice.
    instance
    No problem I am checking Mapquest I have several different routes w several different times and miles driven. One instance has me there in 6.5 hrs others have me there in 7 hours :) It's all good I drive to different site locations in my job so I am used to driving all the time I am probably on the road 5.5 hrs a day. Even though it is broken up w stops it is a lot of driving on a daily basis. It's no biggie I can handle it. I may even stay over or drive right after work to Mass on Tuesday evening.

Lanis
  16. genstormbringer

genstormbringer

Malthumb,

I love your straight ahead playing in You are Good nice technique. I try and keep it simple as well unless the song sounds flat. Keep up the good work love the bass too gr8 looking instrument and sounds like a wall of power.

Lanis
  17. Slammin

Slammin

Now that almost brought tears to my eyes! :crying:

Man, I was really close to snatching this one up too, lol!
  18. KPO2000

Nice to meet you and Jimmy, Lanis! Enjoy the bass! I'm happy that it's going to a good home. Play it in good health![​IMG]
  19. kesslari

kesslari Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    True awesomeness in thread form!
  20. KPO2000

Would have been a completely perfect transaction if I'd sucked in my gut during the picture!:crying: Strange, Lanis, Jimmy and I are all the same age. Must be mid-life crisis thing that we all dig this bass so much...

Coincidentally, SMCGOV (from TB) appeared out of nowhere :bag: to witness the transaction as well!
  21. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS Gold Supporting Member

Hey ! Put me in the same group ! I am 41 ! We are "City Slickering it" - Finding that ONE thing that makes us happy - BASSES !!!!! ... (shhhh, yes, and amps !)