1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

FS: Amp handles, enclosure handles, rack rails, $45

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Lee Barker, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Lee Barker

Lee Barker Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Disclosures:
    owner, Barker Musical Instruments, maker of the Barker Bass
    It's a package deal, as I clean out stuff from the area marked "stuff."

The teardrop speaker enclosure handles measure 7.5 x 9 inches with 2.5" maximum protrusion. They are two part, and nicely molded to look as one when they're installed. There are four handles total there; the image doesn't indicate that right off unless you look hard.

Then we have the spring-steel type handles. all brand new. The short one measures 8.75 inches (the steel part) and the other three are 10.5" Installed, they take up 12" of real estate.

Two rack rails, 10" long. One end factory, one end hacksawed.

Finally a PA speaker receiver. Flange: 4" diameter, three screw holes. The receiver itself fits in a 2" hole with a 2.5" total protrusion.

$45 shipped conus, payment via paypal. I welcome questions and look forward to your grabbing this wonderful array of needful items so you can immediately utilize it or, if that's not possible, put it where you put your, um, stuff :)

Attached Files: