1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Ampeg B100R MIA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by stingray56funk, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stingray56funk

stingray56funk Supporting Member

Ampeg B100R Made in the USA!

I have used this amp as my practice amp in my home studio and as a small gig amp on a few occasions. Has never had any issues and sounds as good as the day I bought her new! Love the sound of these...very close to my 1966 Ampeg B-15N.

Ask any questions you like. Pickup is available in Metro Atlanta (preferably North Atlanta). Shipping will be based on your zip code...pm me for an estimate.

Price: $350

[​IMG]

2. logans59

logans59

weight? and is it possible to connect to a PA?

3. stingray56funk

Weight is 65 lbs. of pure tone! You can connect to a PA with the 1/4" output and either direct into a mixer or connect the 1/4" output to a direct box and then to the mixer.

Hope this helps...let me know if you need anything else.

4. tcald2004

tcald2004 Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. logans59

logans59

If only you waited to post this a little closer to Christmas, I am but a poor college student.

Good Luck with the sale

7. stingray56funk

8. stingray56funk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.