1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS Ampeg PF-500 amp head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jojojoshua, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jojojoshua

jojojoshua Supporting Member

For sale is an Ampeg PF-500 amp head. Included is the amp and power cable. I purchased this as a Musicians Friend restock awhile back and have gigged it about a dozen times. I have since gone to an in-ear system and a VT Bass Deluxe so I don't use this anymore. The amp has a few scuffs and signs of wear on the exterior. I had opened the amp up to add a piece of rubber to stop the top from vibrating and the head of one of the side screws broke off. Other than what I've mentioned everything operates as it should. I've never had any of the cutting out issues that have been mentioned so often on TB. Thanks for looking.

View more pics on Google Drive here.https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8DrwFevcRFrNEoxZzVlTFVyX2M&usp=sharing

Asking $275 shipped UPS ground to the CONUS only please. Payment by Paypal please. I would consider trades plus cash for a EHX POG2.
  2. jojojoshua

3. jojojoshua

Sale pending
  4. jojojoshua

Amp is sold.
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.