SOLD FS: Ampeg PF500 and PF115HE Cabinet (As Separate Items or Together)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kirkm24, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirkm24

kirkm24 Supporting Member

Ampeg PF500 Head: 500 watts @ 4 Ohms. This is a 2013 version of the head (latest revision). I've played it in a smoke free studio for about a total of 15 hours. I have had no problems or issues with it whatsoever. It has worked flawlessly at all settings. I am also including a nice 3ft Monster Speaker cable as well. Head will ship in the original OEM packaging as it was shipped to me. I am asking $250 shipped. Paypal accepted, no trades.

Ampeg PF115HE 1x15 Cabinet: This cabinet pairs with the PF500 head and is in excellent condition. The cabinet will come with a custom Tuki padded cover. The cabinet has casters (can detach) and a spare mounting kit for the head. The rolex and everything is in excellent condition with no signs of wear or usage. I am asking $250 shipped. Paypal is accepted, no trades.

I will sell the pair together for $450 shipped. If you live in or around Columbus, Ohio, I am willing to drive up to 50 miles and will deduct $50 from the overall price for the pair ($400 total).

The head is currently mounted to the cabinet but can be removed and I can put caps in the holes where the head was mounted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chad85b

chad85b

3. kirkm24

kirkm24 Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.