1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Ampeg Portabass 110 Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by zacinaction, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zacinaction

zacinaction Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Moving sale...

This was my main gigging cab with my upright for 4~5 years. I also used it with my electric for rehearsals and pit orchestra gigs. It's a neodymium 1x10 cab with tweeter that handles 200 watts RMS at 4 ohms. It sounds good and is super light at around 20 pounds. I take good care of my gear and the cab is in pretty good shape overall but it does have wear on the corners. Asking $125 shipped CONUS.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. zacinaction

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Bump. Need to sell because I'm moving in 2 weeks and don't have room for this. Make me an offer.
  3. Russty1107

Russty1107 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

4. zacinaction

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.