1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Please note: We are performing several software upgrades tonight, Sept 29th. Please bear with us. You may notice some formatting issues and other bugs.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Ampeg Svt 7 pro Rev.C

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jarrydee, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jarrydee

jarrydee

Final Price Drop!!

Back up for sale is my like brand new Ampeg Svt 7 pro Rev.C, I have only had it for about 3 months, bought brand new from AM.I have NEVER gigged with it, only practiced with it a few times. Comes in original box with everything inside it as it would be new. $535.00 shipped OR I am willing to trade for a audio interface of equal value or we can make up the case difference either way. I really want to get back into recording, I have everything except an interface.

going on ebay soon! I have perfect feedback on ebay username jerry-dietzel. I also have great feedback on Gearslutz.com, username RTR. I just listed this for sale on GS so hear is the link so you can check my feedback if you like.

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/gear...classifieds/783217-ampeg-svt-7-pro-rev-c.html

Attached Files:

2. jarrydee

jarrydee

3. jarrydee

jarrydee

Wow, thought this would be gone by now, you will save over $200.00 on this like new head. I really dont want to have to put it on ebay

4. jarrydee

jarrydee

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. VeganThump

VeganThump

I've been wanting this for a while and I keep looking at yours, if only the warranty was transferable! Given all the problems these amps are notorious for I can't bring myself to buy a used one... good luck on the bay!

7. jarrydee

jarrydee

Still available....The warranty is transferable just so everyone knows~

8. jarrydee

jarrydee

Bump for final price drop.

9. jarrydee

jarrydee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.