1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Ampeg Svt 7 pro Rev.C

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jarrydee, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jarrydee

jarrydee

Final Price Drop!!

Back up for sale is my like brand new Ampeg Svt 7 pro Rev.C, I have only had it for about 3 months, bought brand new from AM.I have NEVER gigged with it, only practiced with it a few times. Comes in original box with everything inside it as it would be new. $535.00 shipped OR I am willing to trade for a audio interface of equal value or we can make up the case difference either way. I really want to get back into recording, I have everything except an interface.

going on ebay soon! I have perfect feedback on ebay username jerry-dietzel. I also have great feedback on Gearslutz.com, username RTR. I just listed this for sale on GS so hear is the link so you can check my feedback if you like.

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/gear...classifieds/783217-ampeg-svt-7-pro-rev-c.html

Attached Files:

2. jarrydee

jarrydee

3. jarrydee

jarrydee

Wow, thought this would be gone by now, you will save over $200.00 on this like new head. I really dont want to have to put it on ebay

4. jarrydee

jarrydee

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. VeganThump

VeganThump

I've been wanting this for a while and I keep looking at yours, if only the warranty was transferable! Given all the problems these amps are notorious for I can't bring myself to buy a used one... good luck on the bay!

7. jarrydee

jarrydee

Still available....The warranty is transferable just so everyone knows~

8. jarrydee

jarrydee

Bump for final price drop.

9. jarrydee

jarrydee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.