SOLD FS: Ampeg SVT CL $725.00 (Plus Shipping)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BassSurfer, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

For sale is a made in USA Ampeg SVT-CL head.

From the former owner...

Some rips in the tolex, (which are photographed below) but otherwise in great working order. Amp was serviced a month ago and given a clean bill of health (new inputs were installed). Tubes were replaced about 8 months ago.

And this is from me...

I JUST recently acquired this head from a local tb'er just to do a comparison with my 2001RB. I MUCH prefer the tone of my GK, especially for the type of band that I am in. I literally only used it for about 30 minutes in general and did NOT push it or anything for that matter. One thing I did notice is that when she first powers up, the fan is noticeable right away. This is not a "problem" but I just figured I would post it here for full disclosure. The tone is monstrous though, and worth its WEIGHT in gold :bag:

I would like $725.00 (local pickup only) or $725.00 plus shipping( if is not too high, I will cover half shipping) via FedEx or UPS. I have recently acquired a lot of shipping materials over the last few days and will pack it to the best of my ability. I got this head for a GREAT deal and want to pass on the wealth to another TB'er who would like it!

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. I can be reached here, or via text message at: 646-529-1426.

PLEASE, no trades whatsoever.

Thanks TB!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

No interest? This is a STEAL!

GONE/SOLD/SHIPPING WEDNESDAY TO THE GREAT STATE OF VIRGINIA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.