1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Ampeg SVT CL $725.00 (Plus Shipping)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BassSurfer, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

For sale is a made in USA Ampeg SVT-CL head.

From the former owner...

Some rips in the tolex, (which are photographed below) but otherwise in great working order. Amp was serviced a month ago and given a clean bill of health (new inputs were installed). Tubes were replaced about 8 months ago.

And this is from me...

I JUST recently acquired this head from a local tb'er just to do a comparison with my 2001RB. I MUCH prefer the tone of my GK, especially for the type of band that I am in. I literally only used it for about 30 minutes in general and did NOT push it or anything for that matter. One thing I did notice is that when she first powers up, the fan is noticeable right away. This is not a "problem" but I just figured I would post it here for full disclosure. The tone is monstrous though, and worth its WEIGHT in gold :bag:

I would like $725.00 (local pickup only) or $725.00 plus shipping( if is not too high, I will cover half shipping) via FedEx or UPS. I have recently acquired a lot of shipping materials over the last few days and will pack it to the best of my ability. I got this head for a GREAT deal and want to pass on the wealth to another TB'er who would like it!

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. I can be reached here, or via text message at: 646-529-1426.

PLEASE, no trades whatsoever.

Thanks TB!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

No interest? This is a STEAL!

GONE/SOLD/SHIPPING WEDNESDAY TO THE GREAT STATE OF VIRGINIA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.