1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Ampeg SVT210HE (Upgraded Speakers)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by DrewFolkadelics, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrewFolkadelics

DrewFolkadelics

*Price Drop* $250

Hello TB!

Up for sale is my Ampeg SVT210HE (actually it's an HEN, which was the model name when Speakons were first added as inputs). I have loaded it with 2 Eminence speakers from my Kustom 310c combo, and from my research it seems that they are essentially BP102's. The result is a 2x10 that's 4 Ohms (8 Ohm speakers in parallel) with sick power handling - really great for bringing one smaller cab to a show and still have it move plenty o' air!

Specs:
    400w RMS/800w Peak Handling
    4 Ohms
    1" Tweeter w/ adjustable control
    2 Speakon and 2 1/4" inputs
    Rear Ports

I'm asking [DEL]$300[/DEL] $250 for it which I think is now a steal given the upgraded speakers and its excellent condition. Local sale preferred. Shipping/Handling would be on the buyer but I would do my best to keep costs down while still keeping the cab safe.

PM with questions and to get this thing to a good home! Thanks for looking!

Don't mind the picture - the piping looks curved but it's not in person and the cab is in great shape.

Attached Files:

• 210.jpg
      210.jpg
      File size:
      220.9 KB
      Views:
  2. mbernard110

mbernard110

Do you have the old speakers to make it 8 ohms again?
  3. DrewFolkadelics

DrewFolkadelics

Sorry, mbernard, I do not have the original speakers. Trust me, these replacements are much better sonically, but I understand a load limitation.
  4. mbernard110

mbernard110

Oh yeah, i dont doubt that. I was just looking for this 210 to pair with my svt115. Glwts, these are hard to come across these days!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. DrewFolkadelics

DrewFolkadelics

weekend bumpity
  7. DrewFolkadelics

DrewFolkadelics

Sold local, $250.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.