1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Ampeg SVT7Pro $500 shipped, obo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by NicJimBass, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NicJimBass

NicJimBass The Kirk Hammett of bass guitar! Supporting Member

Got this in a package deal earlier this year, and it became my main amp almost immediately. It's recently been dethroned by a Mesa Fathom, otherwise I'd not sell her. She is a revision B01, but has had no issues in the time I've used her. This was used on tour with the band The Crimson Armada for at least a year, that I know of, and had no issues then either. I believe it was racked it's entire life in an Anvil shock rack case.

Anyway, the head is in pretty good shape... has some rack rash on the top, and is missing the rubber feet on the bottom, as well as the rack-ear handles. Other than that, she's good to go. She pumps out 1000 watts at 4ohms, tube preamp, all the good stuff. This thing is light (25ish lbs) and loud!

Asking [DEL]$500 $450 $425[/DEL] SOLD for $400 shipped.

NO TRADES

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I have the 4th foot for the back, but can't find the screw. I can easily go to the hardware store and get a replacement.

2. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.