1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Ampeg USA 810 cab with "live-in" road case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by paulerip, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulerip

paulerip Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Aguilar, Ernie Ball, Spector, Seymour Duncan
    FS: USA made Ampeg 810 bass cab in great shape dates back to mid 2000's and always been in the case. Everything works like new, all speakers sound great and never any blown or issues at all.... You can't kill these things!!!!

This is being sold with a custom made "live-in" road case from "rock hard cases" out of Oregon. The case is built like a tank and shows some wear from a couple years of touring. I just put new heavy duty casters on the case the tail end of 2013.

I'm not using this rig any longer and it's been sitting in our storage locker needing a new home.

This one is being sold for pick-up only here in Nashville, TN. No shipping!!!!

Letting it go cheap for someone who will use it!
    $750 firm for both the cab and case.

Here's a link for the case company:
    Rockhardcases.com

I don't have a chance to get to the locker today for pics but attached is an older pic of the cab in the case with the lid off. PM me for more pictures and I will try and upload more when I get a chance to get over there.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. paulerip

Disclosures:
    I travel a ton, if you're interested in the cab I may be able to deliver it to you at no charge. Hit me up if you're interested and if we happen to be close to your area you could come to a venue and pick it up.

You would still have to have a vehicle large enough to take it with you from the venue. I've done this before for a few folks and it's worked out great.
  3. paulerip

Disclosures:
    And this one is sold moving to NC, thanks Jim - see you in May.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.