1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS AMPEG V-4B current reissue in mint condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Laurent, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurent

Laurent Supporting Member

For sale (sorry no trade):

Ampeg V-4B current reissue with D2F padded cover.

The amp is in mint condition with just a few hours of play time. The amp was not pushed hard or abused in any way. The amp sounds great and operates as it should. It will be shipped in the original factory box with the manual and power supply cord.

The D2F padded cover is brand new and cost $61. It is black and fits the amp perfectly. The cover is black, padded and allows grabbing the amp handle from the top.

Please send me a PM with your email if you want to see some high resolution pictures of the amp under every angle.

$1,060 Shipped Con US (I reserve the right to check actual shipping charges before doing this deal).
  2. slick_tu

slick_tu Supporting Member

3. MHensleyJr

MHensleyJr

4. SonicBlueJoe

SonicBlueJoe Supporting Member

You all really NEED pics? :rolleyes:

BUMP for seriously the nicest and most trustworthy guy I have ever dealt with on TB (yeah, I made a few deals here). If Laurent says mint, it is. Go look at the website pictures. Or PM him for pics if you are serious. Bagging on him in this thread about pics is just uncool. Lots of FS threads up in here with no pics. :eyebrow:

Sorry L :bag: for my obnoxious invasion on your FS thread, just PM and I'll delete this post. But damn...:scowl:
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. slick_tu

slick_tu Supporting Member

Do you really have to ask? Why shouldn't we see what we're considering buying? Is it so hard to post pics like everyone else does?

7. jeffbonny

jeffbonny _____________ Gold Supporting Member

Here ya go, a picture of a brand new V4-B:
    [​IMG]
  8. Laurent

Alright. Truth be told, I don't know how to post pics.
    I have emailed numerous large resolution pics to prospective buyers and I will continue to do so. The amp is 100% mint.

If you are genuinely interested, just PM me your email and I will send you all the pics you want.

Sonicblue: many thanks for the kind words. I have been really enjoying your cab. Thanks again for being such a great seller.

Jeffbonny: hey, that looks like my amp! Thank you.
  9. denton57

denton57 Supporting Member

Posting pictures is a pain from a mobile device (iPhone) in my experience. It's much easier to email pics.

That being said, if it's mint, then it's mint. If you are seriously looking at buying this, then emailed pics would be certainly good enough, correct?

Sorry for the rant... Bump for a cool amp!
  10. DeepCalls2Deep

DeepCalls2Deep Supporting Member

Wish I had the money for this to go with the svt212 I just ordered :) Free bump.

Also, create a free account at www.imgur.com and host your pics there, and they will even give you a link to show the pics here. All you have to do is copy/paste the one that says "bbcode for message boards/forums".
  11. StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger Neo Maxie Zoom Dweebie Supporting Member

Actually no. Posting pics using a mobile device is super easy.

GLWYS
  12. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Records of Existence/PyrE owner
  13. Laurent

Amp is sold to eybeballkid.
    Thank you Sir.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.