FS: ART Pro MPA II two channel mic preamp / Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by theory028, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theory028

theory028 Really Loud Hamburger.

In an effort to raise some money for a new bass, I've decided to sell some of my lesser used gear. As nice as this is, it's not getting used as much lately so I'd like to offer it to one of you.

It's a great addition to a budget studio and produces fantastic results. I particularly enjoy it as a bass DI for recording but it also works great on everything else.

The unit is in fantastic shape with minimal wear (almost none from what I can remember but I'll have to look more closely and get back to you on that). Everything is completely functional so you will be able to hook it up and lay down some solid tracks right out of the box.

I've also got a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 that I wouldn't mind selling, as well. It's an awesome interface and very affordable to boot. The interface is in near mint condition and works just as well as any new device you'd pull off of the warehouse floor.

Feel free to ask any questions. Sorry for not having photos prepared. A bunch of my gear is scattered between my apartment and my parents' house so I didn't think that through very well. I should have photos posted by Saturday night at the latest.

--

The preamp has sold and I've decided to hold on to the Scarlett 2i2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.