1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Audere JZ3D with Passive Tone control

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Unchain, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage.

For sale, turns out I don't ever use all the EQ options that come along with active basses and just prefer the simplicity of passive.

•Volume, 3 position Z-Mode switch, Mid/Balance stack, Treble/Bass stack, LED Battery Meter, Tone, & External Output Jack.
    The most popular model is definitely the 3 band tone control with the stacked mid/balance control.

One of the pots got a little bent at a wild show, I've bent it back to the point where you wouldn't be able to tell (it may be ever so slightly off kilter) but you know, full disclosure. Still works FLAWLESSLY.

Because of that, let's take $15 off what I paid for it on TB a while back and do $100 shipped CONUS. You know you want it! The Z-Mode switch is especially sweet. I will get pictures later tonight.

2. bradjonesbass

bradjonesbass

3. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.