1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Audix RAD360 Wireless instrument system

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Syco_bass, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Syco_bass

Syco_bass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Disclosures:
    Custom builder - Arizona Bass Company/Curcio Custom Basses
    This has been a good system, all works as should. It works well for bass as well as guitar or any other instrument that uses a 1/4" input jack. I added a 90 degree 1/4" jack but will include the original straight jack. This system has been in my rack case since new. I am including 2 antennas as well as rack ears.

The only reason I'm selling it is the fact that I don't really use it anymore. My gigs these days are small clubs and mostly church work, so I don't need it.

I'd like to try to get $400 (shipped to CONUS) international/overseas is fine, but shoot me your address so I can get you a shipping quote.

I would entertain trades but don't really need much. Hit me up with what you have and I'll consider it.

Thanks for looking.

cheers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Syco_bass

Syco_bass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Disclosures:
    Custom builder - Arizona Bass Company/Curcio Custom Basses
    seriously, no interest in this unit?

I'll consider trades..... What ya got?
    rack equipment, pedals, pre-amps, bass pickups, Hardware, etc.
    I'm looking for a decent 15" bass cab. (nothing too beat up)

Thanks.